FTSE-100 Companies as from 24th December 2007:
The FTSE-100 companies have been changed, and the new list was published on 24th December 2007. New entries include:
- the motor insurance company Admiral Group PLC;
- AMEC Plc a British consultancy and project management company providing services for the oil and gas and other industries
- Cairn Energy Plc who have fluctuated between the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 index since 2004. They are an independent oil exploration and extraction company;
- Europe’s largest independent mobile phone retailer – The Carphone Warehouse Group Plc;
- FirstGroup Plc – a Scottish transport company that operates in the UK, Ireland and North America;
- G4S Plc (Group 4 Securicor – formed by the merger of Securicor and Group 4 Falck), the world’s largest security services provider;
- The London Stock Exchange;
- the largest British based house building and general construction company, Taylor Wimpey Plc;
- the travel company Thomas Cook Plc;
- TUI Travel Plc, the international leisure travel company;
- the British oil exploration and production company Tullow Oil Plc.
Those companies that have left the FTSE 100 are: Barratt Developments PLC; DSG International PLC; Daily Mail and General Trust PLC; Drax Group PLC; Imperial Chemical Industries PLC; Invesco PLC; Mitchells and Butlers PLC; Northern Rock PLC; Punch Taverns PLC; SEGRO PLC and Tate and Lyle PLC.
The Original 21st Century Company Checks Site...
Since Launching in the early years of this Century, the checkSURE database has been updated nearly 60 million times data related to companies and UK directors.
How it works in 3 easy steps...
How it works in 3 easy steps Search, Register, Buy, checkOUT!. View in your checkSURE Portfolio. CLICK HERE TO VIEW STEPS
What checkSURE offers which others don’t…
- Users comments on companies shared with others
- Payment performance data indicates late payers
- Unlimited reports storage with no time restrictions
Britain may be getting a bit of an economic bashing but here’s an institution of which we should be proud. For more infomation on Companies house go to this page - Read More