All credit reports are relative to a business' financial history. It is important that a business obtains the credit reports of their potential clients, this is due to the following reasons:
- To decide which companies you will extend credit to.
- To assess the client's worth and make credit decisions to set appropriate terms with clients.
- To verify the correct legal entity that they are trading with.
- To monitor the financial position of the company and reassess credit terms with the company if they are late in making payments.
- If the company is unable to pay, credit reports are important before instructing recovery action as a final way of verifying the client's legal status to see whether other creditors are pressing for payment and also whether the client has the means to pay the debt.
The credit reports service provided by checkSURE allows companies and organisations of any size to realise the benefits of credit information to their business decisions.
Credit reports can also be saved within a checkSURE portfolio. The credit reports portfolio is the area where the all the information the client has purchased on target companies is stored. In effect it is their collection of 'portfolio companies'.
Business Credit Reports
A business should check out all new and existing clients' creditworthiness with information from credit reports. It is the company that is left out of pocket if the customer fails to meet their obligations.
Landlord Credit Reports
If the client is a Landlord, the company should check out all their prospective tenants credit reports because they will not wish to rent to a person or company that is going to leave a mountain of debts against the company's property.
All checkSURE credit reports are displayed immediately on purchase and emailed to the purchaser in an attached html format.
Visit www.checkSURE.biz for your company credit reports.
The Original 21st Century Company Checks Site...
Since Launching in the early years of this Century, the checkSURE database has been updated nearly 60 million times data related to companies and UK directors.
How it works in 3 easy steps...
How it works in 3 easy steps Search, Register, Buy, checkOUT!. View in your checkSURE Portfolio. CLICK HERE TO VIEW STEPS